- 2023-2024: Postdoctoral fellow, Institute for Fiscal Studies, London
- 2018-2021: Ph.D in Economics, Paris School of Economics, University Paris 1 and CIRED.
Best Doctoral Dissertation Award from the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists and 1st Prize of the PhD Award in Economics from the Chancellerie des Universités de Paris.
- 2012-2015: Master in Economics, Paris School of Economics
- 2009-2013: HEC Paris business school, specialization in Management and Public Affairs (joint master degree with Freie Universität Berlin).
- 2021-2023: Postdoctoral researcher, Misum, Stockholm School of Economics
- 2019-2021: Teaching Fellow, University Paris 1
- 2017-2018: Senior consultant in social impact evaluation, Kimso, Paris
- 2015-2017: Economic consultant, Frontier Economics, London